Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mother come to town

Glad that mother can stay for a night with Aceh Mary last Sunday. With Akoh Chuan and family joining for dinner, I guess its a honour to have all of them here. The dish prepared by May Lan was fantastic and delicious and I appreciated for her talent.
Mother looks good when she arrived and happy to see her around. I wish that she can stay here longer. Just see her sitting around doing nothing and i wonder what can I do to make the days more lively.......??? But the gathering among all the children is the best thing for a Mother I guess..... right... Waiting for the day when its our turn to take care of her (1st of May 07) and I hope I can give the best and with all the family members especially May Lan, I believe she will feel more at home for the rest of the days. So Mother, take care and we will meet again.

2 comments:

DavidBong said...

Glad to know that Mom is doing fine over there. Post pictures lah on the activities there.

mikebong2u2 said...

Wah! what happen to your head..... too bad no photo taken. plan to take this sat ot the airport. how is Clarisa? Better? Hope the rest will be fine. Still need to play around with the blog. till then ...